The New Way to protectcontrolmanage your ICT
ICT Accreditation Australia (ICTAA) is the brainchild of accomplished ICT service providers who had long seen the need for an independent service to help business owners to improve productivity and reduce their ICT related risks.
ICTAA helps businesses build a solid ICT foundation by utilizing the ICTAA developed ICT Accreditation Framework, Assessment Kit, Online Resources and Tools, to document, manage and take back control of their ICT ecosystem.
On July 1, 2013 ICTAA was born and via a series of simple workbooks; ICTAA can help business to avoid numerous debilitating IT problems for themselves. Through a process of assessment against best practice standards, ICTAA can offer accreditation to businesses.
ICTAA accreditation delivers a number of important benefits to business owners, including;
- The knowledge that they are making the right decision
- Totally independent advice
- More transparency between the IT service provider and the business
- A way to keep your IT service provider accountable
ICTAA’s accreditation kits cut through the fluff and provide practical and actionable insights into improving your business’ productivity and reducing risk with IT.
It’s easy to get started with your own ICTAA Assessment.
Having a company philosophy that guides decision-making and action is very important to us. As such we’ve laid out our company’s purpose, vision and values as simply and clearly as we can. These act as our “True North”, against which all our other services, behaviors, decisions and aspirations can be measured.
To increase business productivity and reduce risk through nationally accepted ICT practices and standards.
- To have a majority of organisations in Australia adhering to nationally accepted ICT practices.
- To be a leader on ICT practices in Australia that ICT service providers turn to for growth and sustainability.
- To be a recognised conduit between ICT Customers and ICT Service Providers.
- Integrity – keep the promises made
- Honesty – truthful and straightforward
- Courtesy – to be polite, respectful and considerate
- Collaborative – working together to realise shared goals
- Sustainability – capacity to endure through long term solutions and relationships
These core values make up our very essence and is ingrained in our DNA and make ICTAA the leaders for ICT Accreditation.