Refund and Cancellation Policy
Updated July 2014
ICT Accreditation Australia is required under Australian law to accept returns for goods purchased and provide Australian consumers with a repair, replacement or refund if the goods:
- Are faulty, or become faulty within a reasonable period of time after purchase
- Are not fit for any purpose we stated or that the we made known to you (i.e. we don’t do what we say we would do)
- Don’t match our description or
- Are of unacceptable quality, or
- Fail to meet other mandatory consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
Where goods fall into one of the above categories, and you have not caused or contributed to the failure (for example, by damaging or misusing the goods), ICT Accreditation Australia will provide the you with:
- A replacement or refund for a major failure, and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage; or
- A replacement or repair if the goods otherwise fail to be of acceptable quality.
For more information about consumer guarantees relating to repair, replacement or refunds,
contact the ACCC Infocentre on 1300 302 502 or visit the ACCC website.
ICT Accreditation Australia does not refund any products or services if you change your mind.